Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Finally!


Okay, so I've been getting some slack from various cousins/friends (you know who you are) that I need to update my blog. So I gone and done it. We've been pretty busy. We had a great summer. We went to Utah to visit the fam, took a boating trip, spent time with friends, took a few jaunts to the beach and had lots of fun just hanging out. Then this fall -- sniff, sniff -- Chloe started preschool. I can't believe she's old enough for that. She's about 3 days from the cut-off and I was kind of tempted to hold her back a year, but the kid was ready for a new adventure.

Chloe loves school. She's always talking about Mr. Carlos (her teacher). I think she's got a crush on him. It's kinda cute. She's always saying, "Mr. Carlos says..." The other day she said, "Mr. Carlos says keep your hands to yourself and no talking." Alarm bells went off in my head and I had to ask, "did Mr. Carlos say that just to you or the whole class?" I never got a straight answer, I'm going to assume it was the class. :P

Anyway, life's good. We're staying busy. Jeff's busy with work. Chloe's growing up too fast, but I hear that's pretty normal!! I can't believe Christmas is around the corner.... and I just updated the blog. Yea me!!!

2 comments:

Pitcher family said...

Way to go Kellie! I am so proud.

S+S said...

yay! You updated! Cloe is getting so big. Happy birthday Chloe!