Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm so pretty!






I always get a kick out of Chloe when she tells me how pretty she is. The best part of it is that she really believes it. I love little kids. I love that they just know how precious they truly are. I dread the day when Chloe comes home crying because some punk kid called her names... I know that it won't be long before she starts doubting that she's still "so pretty." But for now, my pretty lil' miss knows she hot stuff - and life's just the way it's supposed to be.

2 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

She IS a cutie!
I have found that if you tease your kids at home, it won't bug them when it happens at school. They will just say, "Is that all you've got? My mom can do much better!" :)

Trent and Mel said...

She is so cute. I miss you guys!