Saturday, July 12, 2008

I Hope They Call Me On a Mission!


Chloe has a picture of Jesus that the missionaries gave her a few weeks ago. She loves that picture. She carries it in her "purse" and takes it out to kiss every once in a while. It's been so fun to watch the things that she does with it.

The other day she had her barbies lined up on a chair and she brought her picture of Jesus over to them to be introduced.

I watched around the corner as she said, "Hi Barbie, what's your name? My name's Jesus." Answering for Barbie, she replied, "Hi, I'm Barbie." Then she gathered her barbies up for a hug and had each one kiss her picture of Jesus.

I guess we're never too young to start missionary work.

2 comments:

S+S said...

That's really sweet. Hope you're doing well. Miss you. :D

Bell Blog said...

Hey, this is Mandy Bell (Jason's wife)I think that is the cutest thing I have ever heard!