Chloe has a few things that she considers "indespensable". The first and foremost is "bubbles". "Bubbles" is her FAVORITE dress. She asks for it almost immediately upon waking and wears it every day. "Bubbles" became so threadbare that her mother rushed to the store to buy a back-up (which works out well, now I can clean one while she wears the other... she used to stand by the washer until it was clean). Her next favorite thing is chocolate (chocolate milk, popsicles, dove chocolates). She loves chocolate milk, and drinks it constantly (I know, I know, I should never have started her on it - regular milk is better... blah, blah, blah. LOL). Chloe's last thing on her list is her "suit". Her minnie suit. She loves it almost as much as "bubbles" and wears it whenever she's not wearing "bubbles" (scroll down and you can see her wearing it in our 4th of July pics). What a girl. She's got her parents wrapped around her chocolate covered fingers!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Chloe looks so cute in bubble dress!
Love the pics! She's such a little poser!
I was wondering why she was always in that dress. I think that is really funny. Michael is the same way with his blanket, when I have to wash it he's like, "Is it all clean now?" So I tell him it's still taking a bath. When he hears the dryer buzz he gets really excited and that isn't good if it is buzzing for a different load and his blanket is still in the washer.
Post a Comment