Friday, August 29, 2008
Aunt Tasha
Chloe's favorite person in the whole, wide world (even more than mommy and daddy) is her aunt Tasha. She LOVES Tasha!!! She talks about her all the time, dreams about her (I hear her talking to Tasha in her sleep), and when she grows up, she's going to be just like Tasha (except not so tall and with darker coloring... lol).
Tasha came and stayed with us for a few days over the summer and Chloe was her shadow. She took over Tasha's blankie, slept with Tasha and cried when she left. We went to Discovery Kingdom on one of the days when Tasha was here and had a blast! Ever since Tasha left, Chloe keeps saying that she will see Tasha tomorrow.
It's so cute to see them together. It reminds me of when I was about Tasha's age and she was my little shadow. How time flies!
Posted by The Price Family at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I'm so glad you found my blog! Your little one is adorable.
Natasha - what a beauty queen! I always thought she was the most beautiful baby, toddler, pre-teen, teen, and now she's almost all grown up and as gorgeous as ever!
Post a Comment